- 3:4 protein-to-carb ratio
- 15 grams of complete protein from pea and rice for muscle rebuilding
- 20 grams of complex carbs from sweet potato for glycogen replenishment
- Tart Cherry for soreness prevention
- Electrolytes for hydration, probiotic for gut health
Formulated for cardio-intensive workouts
MUSCLE REPAIR—TONE—DECREASED SORENESS
- 2:1 protein-to-carb ratio
- 24 grams of complete protein from pea and rice for muscle rebuilding
- 12 grams of complex carbs from sweet potato for glycogen replenishment
- Tart cherry for soreness prevention
Formulated for strength-intensive workouts
Shake Things Up
Mix 1 serving of post-workout with 12 - 16 ounces of the liquid of your choosing. The colder, the better. Shake vigorously. Recommended within an hour after exercise.
We enjoy our post-workouts with water, almond milk, milk, coffee, and smoothie. Sometimes we get adventurous and add it to our baking - oatmeal, muffins, protein bars.
"Barwis and his team have partnered with leading nutritional scientists to create incredibly effective products built from only simple, natural, plant-based ingredients."
"This fitness startup is using nature's superfoods to make workout supplements that are actually good for you."
"Revere’s plant-based powders make fitness nutrition brilliantly simple."