By Jasper Nathaniel, co-founder, Revere
Revere’s mission is, and always has been, to create a line of sports nutrition products capable of meeting the performance demands of the world’s most elite athletes as well as the weekend warrior, while remaining healthy, natural, and nutritious. We do this by harnessing the amazing raw power that already exists in nature, so you never have to sacrifice your health in the pursuit of performance. In the year or so since Revere launched, we’ve had thousands of conversations with you, our customers, and have learned so much. We strive every day to provide the best products possible, so we went to work on implementing a number of changes that we’re sure you’re going to love. Without further ado, here they are:
- New flavors: We’ve consistently heard from you that while you can’t imagine exercise without the Pre-Workout, you’re ready for some flavor variety. So, today we’re announcing 4 new flavors: Blackberry Strawberry, Watermelon Lime, Lemon Green Tea, and Peach Mango. Each flavor is made with real fruit and zero artificial additives —and you’ll get the same clean, sustained energy and focus that you love. Want to try one of each? Order a sampler pack here.
- Lower caffeine option: For those of you who work out later in the day (or are just more caffeine-sensitive), we’re excited to now offer an option at 100 mg., which is half the level of the current formula
- Packaging improvements: The on-the-go packs have been optimized for tear-ability and pour-ability, and we’re switching from 4-packs to 8 and 16-packs in order to reduce waste. We’re also adding bulk “gusset” bags for those of you who don’t need the on-the-go aspect
- Pro athlete certified: While our products have never contained any banned substances, we've had numerous requests from pro athletes that our products be NSF Certified for Sport. We're proud to announce that we're currently in the process of achieving this designation, certifying they (and you) may use Revere with complete and continued confidence that our products have met, and passed, rigorous testing for the absence of banned substances.
- New branding (and a mascot): We’ve got some new colors (earthy but powerful, like us), a new logo, and best of all, our first mascot, the Revere Rhino. Like our athletes, rhinos are both plant-based and powerful, so what better to represent what we stand for
We’re so excited for you to experience all of this. As always, feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com.
Jasper Nathaniel, Co-Founder
Check out our full product lineup here for all your training nutrition needs!